* Services provided as an Authorised Representative of Count. 'Count' and Count Wealth Accountants® are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625. AFS Licence Number 227232. Principal Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited. Taxation and accounting services do not fall under Count's AFSL.
There are several scenarios where you might wish to attain a business enterprise. Whatever the situation, Haden Partners
can remove the stress from the process and maximise the opportunity for you.
Whether you are considering buying a business or merging with another business, we have the experience and expertise you require. Are you getting a good deal? Is the business right for you? Can you afford it? Have all avenues for future growth been investigated? We ask the right questions, and find the required answers.
The services we provide cover every stage of the process - From identifying potential acquisitions and negotiating the commercial elements of the transaction to forecasting the future of the business. Our services include:
- A review of your goals and objectives
- Due diligence services
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Advice on the potential pitfalls and rewards involved in a merger
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Advice on financing
- Assistance with preparing a business plan
Drawing on the skills of professionals reduces your chances of purchasing an unsuitable business. Let Haden Partners show you how our experience can save you stress and provide you with the great opportunity a business acquisition or merger can be!
Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Haden Partners we can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.
As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. At Haden Partners we are experienced in estate planning and can guarantee no deviation from the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets - Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
At Haden Partners
we have the expertise required to assist you in a variety of areas relating to residential and commercial property.
The services we offer include:
- Advice on purchasing a property
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance in tax minimisation
- Advice on ownership structure
- Periodic reviews to ensure returns are maximised
The importance of forecasts in making a residential investment cannot be emphasised enough. We can provide you with forecasts for:
- Revenue returns
- Financial position
- Potential growth
Contact us today for more information on how we can assist you in the business of rental properties!
Selling a business can be a difficult, disheartening time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous. At Haden Partners
we take the unwanted burden from you.
The services we provide for preparing to sell a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract
Our friendly, professional team will help you obtain a maximum return for your business.
To ensure the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordinating the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that facilitates a hassle-free continuation of your business!
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at Haden Partners are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Superannuation audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
- Tax Returns
- Financial Statements
A trust provides a valuable way to protect the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others. Our extensive experience with trusts enables us to offer specialist advice on trust formation and ensures all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can often be onerous, and our assistance in trust administration can prove invaluable. We can assist with:
- Preparing and executing the vital documentation required for trust formation
- Attending to the special requirements involved in reporting for trusts
- Completing the trust administration:
- Minute-keeping service
- Annual accounts
- Asset management
- Investment monitoring
- Income distribution
Contact us today to ensure your trust is formed and administered as effectively as possible, covering all legal requirements and guaranteed to fulfill its purpose!
Am I getting the best price for the sale of my business? Is the asking price too much? An independent valuation provides you with answers to the questions you often need to ask about the value of a business or property.
We are trained and experienced in business valuations and can provide you with simple guidelines and formulae to determine the value of your business or property. We can also appear in court or for arbitration as expert witnesses in relation to business valuations.
Choose Haden Partners for a professional, accurate valuation service!